ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
Dayananda Sagar College of Nursing offers various UG and PG programmes.
Hitherto, are the Credentials required for Admission.
1. Basic B.Sc Nursing
- Candidate should have passed two years of Pre University examination of Karnataka or an equivalent examination as prescribed by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, with Science subjects- (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) & English, should score at least 45% in the Science subjects (40 % for Candidates belonging to SC/ST).
- The candidate should have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st of December of the Admission year.
- Candidate should be medically fit.
2. Post Basic B.Sc Nursing
- A candidate seeking admission must hold a diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery.
- Be a registered Nurse.
- Be medically fit.
3. M.Sc Nursing
- Passed B.Sc Nursing(Basic) or Post Basic B.Sc in Nursing degree or post certificate B.Sc nursing of RGUHS or any other university accepted as equivalent by RGUHS, Karnataka.
- Minimum of one year of experience after obtaining B.Sc Nursing, in a hospital or in Nursing educational institution or community health setting. For candidate possessing Post Basic B.sc Nursing, experience is not required.
- Be a registered Nurse and midwife.