Student Initiatives & EventsStudents foster their innovative thinking by coordination of contemporary events such as:
- SNA Activities: Annual Sports and Cultural competition.
- Health activities: Organized by using various Teaching methods.
- Project work: Executed by UG and PG students.
- Community Health Programs: Organized by the students.
- Workshop and Conferences: Organized by PG students.
- NSS is an evergreen activity.
News & Events
|S. No.||DESCRIPTION OF EVENTS||STREAM|
|1||Commencement of class||October 2014|
|2||Theory block||01-10-14 to 08-12-14|
|3||First internal exam||08-12-14 to 13-12-14|
|4||Christmas vacation||15-12-14 to 02-01-15|
|6||Clinical posting||02-01-15 to 30-3-15|
|7||Second internal exam||1-4-15 to 15-4-15|
|9||Theory block||16-4-15 to 30-06-15|
|10||Third internal||1-07-15 to 15-7-15|
|12||Model exam||16-7-15 to 31-7-15|
|13||Study leave||First week of August|
- Conducted International conference on Nursing education and Training in Global context.
- Conduted International workshop on convergence of science,engineering & management in education and research-A global perspective